Access statements and planning approvals
DBA's understanding of access standards and planning practice is invaluable in preparing Design and Access Statements.
Our reports include:
• An interpretation of local policies on access
• A review of the existing transport arrangements
• Plans highlighting key access features and issues
• Overview of consultation activity and its contribution
• Analysis of how features that ensure access will be maintained
When working on historic buildings or landscapes we collaborate with specialists applying for Listed Building and Conservation Area Consent, to prepare the necessary statement explaining how the approach to access takes account of the heritage fabric.